EMail Marketing Manager
5 Marine View Plaza Suite 212 Hoboken, NJ 07030
Seeking an EMail Marketing Manager with 3 years of Email Marketing Experience!
This role will support our client' s marketing department. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic new team member. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through email… And also have the opportunity to learn on and contribute to our exciting TV campaigns for one of our business entities!
You will be responsible for:
- (Just about) everything email! Develop new creative, study and segment our lists, send the messages, and get them into our students’ inboxes
- Tell us what you’ ve accomplished! You’ ll be responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting on ROI and other KPIs
- Manage our database so that we send the right message to the right student at the right time
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations (so we can keep sending emails)
- Be willing and prepared to take on additional responsibilities, as needed. Our team members are fiercely dedicated, but can also move up like rocket ships! Do well by us and we’ ll do well by you
- Contribute to our DRTV campaigns… This will entail working with our creative and media buying agencies, reporting on KPIs, and helping us make the right decisions on budgets and results
What You Will Need To Have
- A least 4 years of work experience, preferably 3 years in email marketing
- Bachelors Degree (BS / BA), preferably in Marketing, Business Analytics or Statistics.
- Strong knowledge of at least one top-tier email service provider, preferably PostUp
- Excel required, SQL preferred. Strong understanding of quantitative data analysis and a solutions-oriented mindset strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and email QA tools a plus
- Experience with DRTV campaigns a super plus
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!