75 Varick St New York, NY 10013
This is a right to hire opportunity for an EDI Coordinator...must have experience working with Costco, Target, & Walmart 3 to 5 years experience with EDI and troubleshooting
· Administer all receiving and sending of all EDI documents and perform troubleshooting on all processes to resolve all content issues and map problems.
· Coordinate with Third Party EDI party and new Trading Partners to set up new processes and provide an optimal level of customer services.
· Collaborate with trading partners and perform tests on all EDI transmissions and maintain all documents for trading partner setups and analyze all customer requirements for processes.
· Design all EDI map documents and prepare all tests data and manage all communication with trading partners and assist to produce all operational documents for all end users.
· Manage all service calls and provide technical support to resolve all issues and maintain all processes to manage all inbound and outbound data.
· Perform troubleshoot and repair all momentum scripts on an everyday basis and evaluate all automate improvement processes and assist to internal and external technical staff in data transfer processes.
· Collaborate with all source and electronic data and assist to process all cycle data and monitor everyday production transmissions and assist in electronic data transfer within the required timeframe.
· Provide technical support to all EDI application and monitor all inquiries for enrollment and payments.
· Analyze all EDI transaction and prepare the required documents and reports and coordinate with service providers, application teams for all clients.
· Manage all communication with suppliers and perform all EDI tests for suppliers and coordinate with IT developers and design all new EDI documents.
· Coordinate with trading partners to maintain effective EDI relationships and provide support to all internal departments and vendors.
· Prepare plans and manages EDI customer implementation to meet to EDI requirements and manage implementation for same.
VAN: SPS Commerce, GXS, Inovis
EDI Translator: Gentran, WebMethods, Di Cetral, Seeburger, I-Connect by Navigator
ERP: SAP S/4 Hana, SAP ByD, Oracle Net Suite, Bluecherry, MS Dynamics 365,
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!