100 West 33rd Street Suite 1012 New York, NY 10001
My client is building out his IT team and needs an EDI Analyst to do operations support and future state, Blue Cherry VL trading is the EDI package they use, This is a Dayton, NJ position
The EDI Analyst supports the Information Technology team’ s current EDI infrastructure and trading partner relationships. The Analyst will monitor EDI communication sessions for failures, and errors, investigate and resolve any inquiries or issues relating to production support and respond to the needs of existing trading partners for changes to maps, communication setups, and relationship structure. The EDI Analyst will also have the opportunity to participate on project teams for the development of new EDI applications and transactions, and manage special projects related to the addition of new partners, EDI transactions and EDI software upgrades.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Contacts and works with potential EDI trading partners to set up connectivity. Analyzes test data, coordinates with appropriate GIV business group and other IS members to activate trading partners.
- Manages special projects related to the addition of new partners and EDI transactions. Develops project requirements and works with IS, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Vaccine & Branded Injectable Category Management and Chargebacks to implement new processes or modify existing applications.
- Supports the needs of existing trading partners for changes to maps, communication setups, and relationship structure.
- Monitors EDI communication sessions for line drops, failures, and other errors. Investigates and resolves any inquiries or issues relating to production support.
- Supports the EDI infrastructure assisting with software upgrades and patch applications.
- Participates on software user groups and other related committees to provide a source for continuing education
- Structured thinker and effective communicator, comfortable interacting with constituents
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- A Bachelor’ s of Science is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an EDI environment is required.
- EDI process knowledge.
- Blue Cherry EDI software knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with business Internet communications is a plus.
- Strong PC skills and experience in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person and work effectively with all types of people at all levels of the organization, both within and outside the I.S. Department.
- Confidentiality sensitive.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!