ECommerce Customer & Operations Management Consultant
new york, NY 10019
Seeking a Manager in eCommerce Operations for our Management Consulting practice. CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES, NO NEED TO RELOCATE!
MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT AND ABLE TO TRAVEL DOMESTICALLY.
We are not able to sponsor candidates, now or in the future.
- Translate business needs to the technical team and assign programming and development tasks to the technical staff and vendors and specify the features of the integration design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare solutions for deployment
- Design software best practices; develop reference and proof of concept implementations. Develop standards & processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Assure that application designs are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels. Orchestrate integration of new applications into the existing enterprise
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve integration related issues
- Lead and manage project teams as well as collaborate with other project teams and vendors to coordinate/monitor development activities and address issues on priority
- Minimum seven years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function; In addition, at least five years in a consultative role is preferred
- Bachelor' s degree in Technology, Engineering, Operations or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Exceedingly versed in eCommerce technology (i.e.: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WCS, Oracle Commerce, Magento, Hybris, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Knowledge of application architecture, database design, application development, configuration, and reporting with demonstrated experience with large-scale application integration efforts
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!