E-commerce Technical Support
One Park Ave New York, NY 10016
You will be responsible for E-commerce Technical Support and maintenance on the Digital E-commerce applications
What you' ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty
- Provide first level of technical support to AMER markets for the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources via ticketing system.
- Participate in the design of Technical Integration related to the E-commerce platform.
- Review and challenge Technical Integration approaches from the contractor, with regards to the Integration best practices
- Escalate functional and technical questions if required, while maintaining ownership on providing subject matter expertise for functional and technical aspects of the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- A Computer Science MS Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce projects lifecycle as well as operational support in E-commerce/Content Management System.
- Experience with Project Management lifecycle especially in E-commerce project.
- Experience in web sites launches thru full project life cycle, working with the business to identify requirements, design, develop, QA and launch end-product
- Understanding of the E-commerce solution architecture in general including data exchanges between systems, for example: System flow between E-commerce engines, OMS, payment gateway.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex Demandware) or any other E-commerce platform.
- Operation/Support experience is a plus.
- Previously used project/task management software system, tools (Confluence/JIRA/Wiki) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Systems integration - WebService (REST, SOAP), Batch, EDI, sFTP
- Fluent in English
- Google Solutions (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Trusted Store)
- Exposure to E-commerce/CRM integration and affiliate marketing tools like Linkshare, product recommendation tools, online videos, is a plus.
- Social integration technologies around Facebook connect and social sharing, is a plus.
- Marketplace integration (Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, ...) is a plus.
- Exposure to mobile, Omni -channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications, mobile applications.
- ross-Browser testing/functionality
Languages: • English, French, Chinese or Spanish fluency a plus.
- Standout brands:
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.