Director of IT
1001 Durham Ave. South Plainfield, NJ 07080
The Director of Information Technology will work under the direction of the Vice President of Information Technology and will be responsible for the end to end IT Service Delivery model including direct support for Epicor/Aptos systems, support for Shared IT Service Model for SAP and other systems as required.
- Directing IT team to successfully complete assigned projects on time and within budget requirements.
- Partner with the SAP Team to support Shared IT Services Model for SAP Centralization in Mansfield .
- Displays strong ability to partner with user departments to provide IT solutions as required.
- Work with Centralized IT Infrastructure Team in Mansfield to support application users.
- Responsible for developing and managing the relationship with Aptos and other software vendors as required.
- Maintains the product roadmap for all system applications and solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that the latest software modules are being efficiently utilized to support the Business.
- Coordinates and oversees product development from inception through Beta testing.
- Maintains project docket and associated project plans and provides monthly stakeholder updates.
- Constantly evaluates technology project status and provides realistically obtainable delivery dates.
- Support strategic business goals through team and developmental activities.
- Direct, manage and build the technology competencies of the IT technology team.
- Bachelor’ s degree (preferably in Finance, Computer science, Business or related area) or equivalent education, training and related discipline required.
- 10+ years progressive IT experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience with Retail Systems Application Software.
- 5+ years of managing IT resources within project atmosphere as well as leading an IT team.
- PCI Experience.
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.