Director of IT
660 Madison Ave 10th Floor New York, NY 10065
• Key contact between USA functions and the Department in Europe; Interact with all the US departments heads and retail stores on technology needs and translate these to the Department
• Determine needs specific to the U.S. market make recommendations for improvements, changes, etc. and present them to the Global group
• Direct implementation of any approved additions, changes, etc. of systems or programs to the US Division
• Determine staffing needs and select proper candidates to fulfill requirements of each approved position
• Provide control for all existing software/hardware and communications
• Develop controls for all programs, systems, etc.; develop and administer security controls for all users; develop and maintain budgetary requirements
• Serve as a key resource for all Wholesale related support issues from the Customer Service, Logistics and Finance departments
• Work closely with other analysts and support personnel to determine solutions to daily operational issues within the Wholesale and Warehouse environments
• Monitor scheduled processes to ensure accuracy & timeliness with no errors and/or discrepancies within the data and oversee operational activities such FTP transmission EDI
• Ensure all developments and/or corrective measures have been fully tested and documented prior to releasing them into the production environment
• Works closely with Wholesale analysts to develop long term solutions and enhanced workflows to improve daily operations
• Extensive experience dealing with a global Retail/Wholesale clothing and accessories organization
• Knowledge of Retail and Wholesale based applications
• Experience deploying large scale projects
• Technical Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and other software/hardware technologies would be a plus
• Hands-on experience on all managed IT functions, including system infrastructure, telecommunications, networking, and application development (especially in Microsoft environments)
• Familiarity with help desk management and end user support
• Experience managing system interfaces
• Ability to negotiate with vendors on technology implementations
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.