Director of Corporate Systems
11 West 19th St 7th Floor NY, NY 10011
The Director – Corporate Applications is responsible for supporting, planning and managing business applications supporting HR, Finance, Procurement and Ecommerce Order Management areas within the Enterprise. The Director understands the processes performed by functional business areas and is proficient at leading these functional business areas with his/her functional acumen. The incumbent should be able to thrive in an exceptionally fast paced environment and build credibility with multiple business stakeholders. The Director will be someone who can see the “ Big Picture”, and who can identify and execute projects and products that have a widespread, business-wide impact. S/he ensures the Corporate Applications (SAP S/4 Fashion, SAP CAR, SAP AFS, SAP Fiori, IBM Sterling OMS, Workday, and Concur) projects/portfolio are defined, tracked and communicated in a consistent and effective manner, incorporates effective change and risk management controls, and is responsible for the management of the demand management process. The ideal candidate will have strong solutions, application, development and project/portfolio management experience and a general understanding of technical infrastructure primarily in a SAP and IBM OMS environment. This position will manage a team of managers, functional and technical analysts.
- Provide direct leadership over the management of corporate suite of products such as SAP S4 Fashion, SAP AFS, SAP CAR, IBM Sterling OMS and Fiori Applications
- Provide day-to-day operational support and management through third party vendor for the Ecommerce Order Management and SAP applications
- Develops a roadmap and builds and manages relationships with senior leaders throughout the organization
- Manages cross-functional teams optimized for successful business execution
- Ensures and is accountable for continuous strategic and operational alignment between all critical business systems and their user communities
- Builds and executes system roadmaps to support corporate strategy and goals endorsed by stakeholders
- Lead team to define, document and standardize business needs, business processes, flows and diagram within the new ERP deployments
- Work with business to prioritize user requirements and functional requirements
- Write reports, documents and presents analyses, project status, risks and issues
- Identifies tasks and interrelationships to evaluate functional and cross-functional requirements
- Supports the ERP initiatives in design, development and implementation of plans to translate enterprise information system objectives into functional business systems
- Creates and manages the Corporate Applications budget and provides input in the administration of related budgets competencies
- Bachelor’ s degree in information technology related discipline or equivalent from accredited college or university (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 15+ years of direct IT management experience in a Fortune 500 (Retail Experience preferred)
- 10+ years minimum ERP (SAP HR/Finance/Procurement required) and IBM Sterling ecommerce OMS experience
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into project proposals
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and break down complex business problems into easily understood communications
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals
- Ability to lead both functional and technical members of the team often providing them with suggestions and alternatives to solve business problems
- Retail Industry Experience is preferred
- Global Experience is preferred
- Deep understanding of the SAP technical stack
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.