Director eCommerce, B2B
1 Cummings Point Road Stamford, CT 06902
Director, eCommerce B2B
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- eCommerce Director will optimize the The Company’ s digital business by working with the The company team to develop strategies utilizing their knowledge and expertise of eCommerce programs, teams, tools, and third-party vendors. The candidate will drive metrics, such as Content Analytics, Digital Marketing spends and efficiency, and interact with The company’ s digital marketing teams and retailers to drive the business. This job will focus on building digital acumen by developing & monitoring metrics and dashboards to measure The company’ s success in the digital space.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Collaborate with the The company Sales team to develop growth strategies at key accounts.
- Identify resources and tools necessary to execute digital growth strategies.
- Analyze the ROI of marketing recommendations, driving incremental revenue while maximizing the digital marketing spend.
- Drive best in class Content Analytics scorecards:
- Maximize SEO
- Explore and uncover digital platforms to enhance the digital experience
- Conduct a monthly digital meeting with the team
- Track The company search rankings for most relevant keywords.
- Collaborate with the The company Marketing team to develop channel specific product portfolio.
- Manage Finance and Operational forecasting.
- Manage digital channel P&L.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher, MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience in an ecommerce role and/or highly strategic and analytical consumer experience (e.g., management consulting, corporate strategy, finance)
- Expertise in Retail.com, Marketplace channels, specifically Amazon, Walmart’
- Experience with FBA/WFS platforms
- Ability to growth the revenue and profitability
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end e-commerce processes including clear understanding of website infrastructure, content management, product attribution, and customer-facing functionality
- Strategic, analytical thinking and an understanding of ecommerce and customer behavior
- Intellectual curiosity, eager to learn, and comfortable working through uncertainty
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!