Digital Technology & Operations Manager
330 Hudson Street 13th Floor New York, NY 10013 | Direct Hire
This role represents a unique opportunity to be an integral part of the team driving the strategically critical digital channel. The Digital Technology & Operations Manager (DTOM) will be the key technology leader on the digital team responsible for elevating our digital platform to best-in-class. The DTOM will lead efforts to develop and implement innovative ecommerce content and functionality to continuously improve the online shopping and brand experience. They will own management of the processes, workflows, and changes occurring on the site daily which will entail owning and managing all key third party partners. This individual should be analytical in orientation, using data and facts to uncover insights into site performance.
ROLE SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop reporting to identify and maximize opportunities to drive conversion and sales
Manage and maintain websites to support business initiatives for a global ecommerce business
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize client (end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Align with ecommerce leadership, marketing, merchandising, IT, and other internal teams to ensure the ecommerce site meets commercial and brand expectations
- Own key relationships with and actively manage 3rd party partners such as development vendors and agencies to create an end-to-end digital platform including the implementation of CRM, A/B and MVT testing, analytics, data warehouse, reporting, and targeting
- Develop benchmarks and KPIs to measure performance and identify opportunities for a roadmap of optimizations to the technical operations of the ecommerce sites
- Report regularly on site and campaign performance metrics
- Design, implement and drive change management processes from concept, requirements, design, development, testing, approval, launch, support, and training
- Plan site roadmap and releases in partnership with cross functional partners to ensure delivery of commercial and brand requirements
- Manage releases end-to-end (i.e. requirements gathering, change documentation and creation of release notes) and ensure communication to all stakeholders
- Identify and test innovations and latest trends in direct to consumer technology with the goals of improving client experience and driving revenue growth
- Keep abreast on industry trends, best practices and competitors’ sites
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Intrinsically motivated and digitally savvy technology professional with 7+ years ecommerce site development and digital marketing technology experience, with either agency or brand, including Demandware experience
4+ years of hands-on experience in developing the front-end and back-end software, scalable consumer web, mobile and social networking applications, database, web services, and integration with logistics and ERP systems
Experience in web front-end using HTML, CSS, java script frameworks; experience developing with DemandWare is a plus
Strong experience in web analytics, search optimization, BI, and reporting
Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills with analytical abilities to solve complex problems
Excellent project management experience using agile/scrum methodology; experience managing process using tools such as git, JIRA, and Jenkins
Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously with close attention to detail and process
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
Collaborative team player with a proactive approach and results orientation
Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities in a fast paced environment
Ability to demonstrate strong consumer focus and see from the customer perspective and serve as their advocate
Dedicated Lead who is adept at helping to execute a vision for a growing global brand
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.