Digital Production Specialist
485 Lexington Avenue New York, New York 10017 | Contract
Digital Production Specialist (Temp)
Reports to Sr. Director, Digital Product Development & Content
Key Goals & Objectives
• Effectively manage, prioritize and execute multiple digital production tasks submitted by internal and external stakeholders as part content updates and cross-channel promotions and initiatives related to Loyalty Transformation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Migration, and CRS Migration projects
• Collaborate across key internal marketing team members to schedule tasks, deliver content updates, HTML coded emails, and activate promotions to be completed by firm deadlines and meet internal stakeholder expectations while ensuring a good customer experience across channels.
• Collaborate with internal marketing team members to deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring the product meets the business objectives, is quality-driven and an overall great user experience that positively reflects the brand
• Manage and execute requests for publishing of new or updated content using CMS, with a focus on:
- Prioritizing tasks based on business criticality and firm deadlines and employing an efficient workflow to ensure on-time delivery
- Creation of landing pages
- Executing hotel onboarding process through content and data entry
- Facilitating and implementing content which has been translated into multiple languages with regional team members.
• Manage end-to-end execution of key projects and campaigns:
- Understand project objectives and stakeholder needs
- Determine and manage execution timelines across channels (LHW.com, email)
- Update cross-functional team on status of requests and initiatives via digital collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ensure marketing stakeholders are clear on the process, lead times, and requirements associated with implementation on LHW.com and email channel
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of implementation for each channel
- Submit content for translations as part of the overall global translations process and collaborate with cross-functional and global colleagues to ensure consistency and accuracy of implementation across key languages and across channels
• Code HTML emails as part of email platform migration and touchpoint execution and email content updates via the Salesforce marketing automation platform
• Responsible for quality assurance across channels, continually testing and ensuring content is displaying correctly and web pages and emails are error free in multiple browsers desktop & mobile
• Collaborate and manage communications with cross-functional team members within Marketing based in NYC and with regional teams across APAC, EMEA and South America.
• Maintain metadata aligned to SEO and SEM strategies
Requirements & Experiences
• Bachelors Degree
• At least two years of Digital/Web Production and or Web Content Operations or related experience
• Experience and proficiency of HTML (knowledge of CSS is a plus)
• Experience with Enterprise level Content Management System (specific experience with Sitecore a plus)
• Must be able to work on-site at the NYC headquarters office
Skills & Abilities
• Must be a strong project manager - Ability to effectively manage, prioritize and execute multiple competing priorities within tight timelines and with minimal supervision in a cross-functional team environment
• Must be a strong collaborator and team-player
• Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Executive polish and presence
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform a plus.
• Experience with other web collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence) a plus
• Some experience in content translation project management a plus
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!