Digital Media Analyst
39 Walker Street, Suite 3 F New York, NY 10013
We are looking for a Digital Media Analyst to join an awesome high end creative agency for a Full Time position in NYC (remotely during COVID).
The Digital Media Analyst will:
• Ensure creative team is briefed on how to apply their design / campaigns to different ad placements and audiences
• Manage, traffic, and optimize digital ad campaigns
• Be responsible for trouble-shooting 3rd party tags and client provided creatives
• Analyze and optimize campaigns to meet and/or exceed objectives
• Work with team members on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
• Act as the primary point of contact for QA questions, new ad creative, tracking links, etc.
• Develop / maintain KPI reports, and participate in digital marketing strategy sessions
• Ensure ad partners have the correct creative assets, and handle project management of ad assets (both internally and externally to paid media vendors)
Required Skills and Experience
• Ideally 3-5 years of experience from a creative ops background or digital / social media background • Some experience in experience in traditional media traffic management as well: Print, OOH, etc.
• Strong project management skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects / assets across stakeholders
• Hands on experience trafficking campaigns
• Experience in the luxury, fashion, hospitality or lifestyle fields.
• Solid understanding of inventory and delivery process, third party ad tags & rich media concepts
• Understanding of the digital advertising eco-system including programmatic buying platforms
• Familiarity with tag management
• Proactive, self-starter who can manage their time well
• Very detailed oriented
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to work well with a team
• Passion for traditional and digital marketing
• Must to be authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!