Digital Marketing and CRM Manager
2 Tower Center Blvd 19th Floor East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Provide Digital and CRM market expertise
- Assist in the development and execution of Digital Marketing strategy
- Provide guidance on Digital and CRM industry best practices and benchmarks
- Conduct, evaluate and synthesize market and competitive analysis to support overall Digital Marketing strategy
- Provide expert advisement of positioning, target audience segmentation and persona development, messaging houses and narratives,
channel strategy, brand architecture and product marketing
- Manage and drive the deployment of Digital and e-Commerce solutions across the region according to priorities and needs of product
- Participate/drive analysis stage, define/develop project and resource planning.
- Follow-up/drive evolutions managed by central, engage hands on actions/work arounds to insure agility and reduce delivery timing.
- Hands on support and definition of systems and solutions to meet the corporate and regional strategy concerning digital domain (e-
commerce, Intranets, CRM, Social + Digital in Store… etc).
- Hands on support and maintenance of Digital, e-Commerce and CRM platforms with an emphasis to manage communications with
Information Services central and regional teams.
- Develop strong and close relationships with cross-functional Brand teams to form a cohesive and dynamic project team for the execution of
- Ensures that Information Services delivers the right level of service and identify within Information Services the people who may bring the
right answer to the brand’ s digital needs.
- Insure close working partnership and proximity between Information Services central and regional teams.
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!