Digital Marketing Manager/Media Buying
5 Marine View Plaza Suite 212 Hoboken, NJ 07030
Seeking a Marketing Manager with experience in Media Buying, agency experience a plus, as well as people management, as this role will oversee a small, but smart team!
The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing, data analysis and enjoy testing new strategies and technologies, and have experience supporting clients!
This position will support the company' s clients and their marketing strategies, building a strong foundation of data necessary to grow acquisition and meet ROI targets.
We are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Marketing Manager. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Services, manage a small team and be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of Multichannel (Affiliate, Content, Display, Paid Search, Social, etc.) Marketing Plans. This role interacts directly with internal Account and Product teams, as well as our client stakeholders on a daily basis.
CORE CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
- Creative Thinker,
- Understand client deadlines and adapt to sense of urgency
- Strong desire to to be part of a start-up culture within a well-established company
- The ability to not only manage but lead a team of talented professionals
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Creation, implementation and management of cross-channel marketing media plans designed to meet and/or exceed clients’ business goals. Comfort with budgets exceeding $1 million.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, GDN, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Retargeting and other platforms
- Continue to grow, manage and support external vendor relationships
- Adoption and testing of new marketing technologies and processes
- Reporting and presentation of client data from both proprietary internal and external platforms (Company' s platforms, BingAds, Google AdWords/Analytics, Facebook, MediaAlpha, Yahoo, etc.)
- Construction of creative asset briefs for internal content and design team
- Internally facing analysis of performance across multiple revenue channels
- Partner with account team on status call documents creation
- Help clients gain a better understanding digital marketing and the company' s place in their marketing vertical
- Bachelor’ s degree required; preferably in Marketing, Business, IT or related field
- 4-8 years of experience in Agency
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage others
- Prior experience in higher education marketing space is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of copywriting, landing page design, SEO, and Google Quality Score
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!