Digital Marketing Manager
5 Marine View Plaza, Suite 212 Jersey City, NJ 07310 | Direct Hire
We' re looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to support the Director of Marketing & Partnerships for our client located in the Jersey City area.
This position will support managing a website and business that includes: increasing revenue and profit margin through loan referrals, advertising, and facilitating other partnerships.
Successful candidates will deliver results by optimizing the website as well as campaigns specific to one or more media channels. Campaign success will be measured on traffic, conversions, revenue, margin, or other KPIs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, TASKS:
- Set up and run A/B testing to optimize revenue
- Working with the technology team, execute site enhancements to improve overall UX, traffic and revenue optimization
- Build, optimize, and scale organic, paid search and social media campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., conversion and revenue generation, user sign-ups)
- Set up new onsite targeted advertising campaigns utilizing DoubleClick
- Drive campaign optimization by testing new techniques, analyzing performance data, and shifting resources to top performing campaign elements
- Manage incoming and outgoing billing of partners and affiliates
- Regular communication with partners and affiliates to ensure campaigns are meeting expectations as well as KPI reporting to the partners
- Prepare regular reports across all revenue streams generated by the business
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Must have achieved a Bachelors degree
- 2 to 3 years online marketing experience
- Experience in A/B testing
- Familiarity with the levers that impact CPA, CPC, and LTV
- Proficiency in excel, power point and word is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!