Digital Analytics Manager
155 Spring Street New York, NY 10012 | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity in NYC with a leading omni channel retailer, Seeking a Digital Analytics Manager. Must have Retail industry experience as well has hands on with industry standard analytic tools.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for utilizing technological, industry trend, and best practice knowledge to help facilitate all digital marketing and web analytics for the The Company' s digital channels.
The primary focus will be on The Company' s digital presence and performance by
researching, building, and maintaining growth using data-driven decisions across all digital channels and interactive experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze, create and implement testing and strategy to optimize to improve our ROI, optimize our spending and maximize results on all retail sites
• Understand key business goals and assists in the identification of insights required to improve customers experience and to monitor business performance, including key customer and prospective segments
• Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and tracking reports
• Gather, organize and interpret data (web, email, mobile, internal data) into actionable analytics and insights for marketing and other teams
• Monitor and analyze web analytics and customer data to develop a deep enterprise wide understanding of customer behavior and genuinely actionable recommendations
• Make recommendation to improve user experience and grow our business
• Perform competitive analysis, market research and research on web, provide reports with actionable recommendations
• Ensure that site measurement tools are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and measured to enable the gathering of data required to make tactical and strategic decision making
• Identify and advise on web analytics tools
• Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst large amounts of data and to identify the key metrics, analyses and reporting processes that lead to genuinely actionable findings
• Develop requirements for data collection and way to maintain data integrity
• Monitor paid and non-paid campaigns
• Work with vendors to resolve issues and understand new capabilities
• Keep up-to-date with SEM and SEO and social media advertising best practices
• Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning web, mobile, social, email and media
• Understand emerging technologies in social and digital space
• Collaborate with IT and vendors on development/improvement of web analytics
toolsets/platforms across website and mobile app
• Total Work Systems
• Technical Learning
• Strategic Agility
• This position requires limited travel; 0-25%
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelors degree in marketing, internet marketing, or statistics from an accredited university
• 5+ years experience in multiple web analytics platforms: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Yahoo Analytics, Web Trends
• Web Analytics training certification preferred
• Experienced in customer behavior analysis and experimental design
• Experienced in implementing web analytics tools on an e-commerce website and identifying, diagnosing, and resolving web analytics implementation and reporting problems
• Must demonstrate understanding of best practices in online marketing, including paid search, SEO, web analytics, email marketing and e-commerce
• Ability to look for solutions and information in creative ways and convey complicated results and insights to people of varying analytical backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to identify suspect data and a demonstrated ability to figure out how to make the best out of incomplete or troublesome data sets
• Solid data mining, data analysis and modeling skills
• Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!