1 World Trade Center 59th floor NY, NY 10007
We have an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is looking to join a team that' s committed to working on cutting edge technology, and having fun while doing it.
- Design, implement and deliver automated software and infrastructure deployments to improve the scalability, availability, performance, latency, and efficiency.
- Build software systems and tools for scaling core site reliability systems and capabilities across the entire stack.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems with operability being the core tenet.
- Collaborate with developers in the deployment and scaling of new product features to facilitate rapid iteration and massive growth.
- Perform deep dives into reliability issues; partner with software and systems engineers across the organization to produce and roll out fixes.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Participate in the 24x7 on call rotation.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; may be substituted with equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in SRE, DevOps or Production Operations role
- Hands on experience scripting with Python, Terraform, Ansible
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, DNS, etc), OSI Layers, infrastructure services and security
- Experience with Load Balancers.
- Experience with Google Cloud platform
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of relational (MySQL) databases
- Competencies in *nix environments
- Knowledge/Experience of Terraform
- Knowledge of Cassandra is a plus
- Working knowledge of technologies listed below (but not limited to).
Kubernetes, Jenkins, CentOS, Python, Git, Perforce, ELK stack, Graphite, IPA, OSSEC, Google Cloud, Java 8, GCP Pub/Sub, Kafka, Zookeeper, Hazelcast, Apache, Nginx, Ansible, VMware
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.