237 Raritan Center Pkwy Edison, NJ 08837
· Research, evaluate, implement and support various DevOps processes and platforms to support Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). These include source code management, continuous integration and deployment, asset management across multiple development environments on multiple operating systems.
· Research, evaluate, implement and support platforms to support change management, ticketing, testing, and project management.
· Provide ongoing support on current SDLC platforms such as Rational Team Concert, UrbanCode, ANT, etc.
· Collaborate and pair with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
· Work with Product Team to ensure user stories that are developer-ready, easy to understand and testable
· Write custom code or scripts to do " destructive testing" to ensure adequate resiliency in production
· Configure commercial off-the-shelf solutions to align with evolving business needs
· Create meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting, and responses to ensure that issues are captured and addressed proactively
· 3+ years of DevOps experience
· Must have strong familiarity with developing in Java, NodeJS or dotnet
· Must have a strong understanding of build tools such as maven, npm or NuGet
· Must have a strong understanding of setting up and maintaining CI (Continuous Integration) Systems such as Jenkins, TravisCI, or Drone
· Must have knowledge of Deployment Scheduling and Automation Tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
· Must have knowledge of Monitoring Systems such as Prometheus and Grafana, or ElasticSearch Logstash and Kabana
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!