520 Madison Ave. 26th Floor NY, NY 10022 | Direct Hire
Reporting to the IT Director, the candidate will be part of a team that provides a single point of contact for end-users to receive support for all technology related issues within the company’ s computing environment.
- Provide on-site and remote support to end-users
- Resolve Helpdesk requests via walk-ups, Telephone, Email and assigned tickets
- Troubleshoot Windows desktop, MS Office applications and mobile devices (BYOD)
- Document steps required for ‘ fixes’ and update any existing documentation
- Support printers and work with existing support centers to provide periodic maintenance
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups
- Provide off-hours telephone support as required
- Periodically, visit branch offices for hands-on support
- Take part in projects as required
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience working as a Desktop Support or Helpdesk technician in a corporate environment
- AAS degree in a technology related field or equivalent technical training (provide certificate)
- Working knowledge of AD, DHCP, DNS and Windows networking
- Ability to explain or teach technical procedures to non-technical users
- Ability to learn quickly on-the-job, while keeping up with technology changes
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!