200 Talcott Avenue South Watertown, MA 02472
- Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in data architecture environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working as Solution/Data Architect
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ETL design and development using tools Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience with data warehouse development on a major RDBMS (Oracle, Netezza, DB2, SQL server)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL/PL SQL, SQL query optimization.
- 5+ years in data and analytics and/or technical support experience
- Experience with Data Modelling
- Proficient OLTP and OLAP concepts
- Experience in Erwin or other Modelling tools
- Experience in creating technical design and implementing MDM/ETL solutions
- Experience and willingness to mentor and coach technical team members
- Understanding of TOGAF
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.