DIgital Product/Project Manager
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
- Lead the day-to-day management of website backlog including user story refinement, backlog grooming, business value definition, evaluation of priority and trade-offs among features, user experience and performance.
- Own and drive the.com product development life cycle for assigned strategic projects to ensure user experience and business objectives are met from the point of project initiation, through discovery, definition, development, UAT, refinement and launch. Key activities include:
- Define and drive business requirements and acceptance criteria that can be used to create product specifications.
- Facilitate discovery and technical assessments between external development partners and internal IT team.
- Conduct UAT in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the product meets business objectives and reflects our quality standards.
- Develop strategic recommendations on optimizing and enhancing the customer experience and identify opportunities for A/B testing. Be the expert and leverage customer insights from established set of tools (Google Analytics, Content Square, BrightEdge), customer research and/or external market research to create hypotheses, set-up and execute A/B testing and framework and roadmap.
- Be the expert and execute on web compliance requirements (e.g. ADA compliance) and web governance process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (business partners, marketing, customer contact center, technology, etc.) to improve cross-channel customer experiences and drive successful execution.
- Be the expert on digital customer experience by staying abreast of digital trends and best practices, mastering product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile, and industry domain.
- Monitor and evaluate overall, com performance across key business metrics to drive continual refinement and enhancements of digital products to provide a relevant and consumer-friendly experience.
- Assist in developing business cases for digital product development opportunities.
- Drive and implement SEO initiatives through collaboration with external platform vendor (BrightEdge) to optimize and ensure the best possible site exposure across search engines.
Requirements & Experiences
- Four-year Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital product development or management function for a consumer-facing digital product required.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics required.
- SEO experience required.
- Agile product development experience, A/B testing, usability and/or customer-focused design experience a plus.
- Experience working in luxury travel, e-commerce and/or with local-global organizations (in a corporate role) a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven skills in project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation required, with strong preference for digital background.
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities, remaining flexible and working agilely in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive influence cross-functionally within the organization and with external vendors and agencies to define and shape the product and consumer experiences and deliver projects and enhancements.
- Self-starter with strong bias for action.
- Self-directed working style and ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment while managing competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong bias towards leveraging data to uncover insights, create hypotheses and be able to tell a story using data at hand.
- Strong customer focus and passion for understanding digital consumer behavior, trends and innovation; building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Ability to drive trust, work collaboratively and build strong working relationships across teams within the organization and with external partners.
- Must represent and demonstrate core values and professional behavior at all times.
- Executive polish and presence.
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!