Customer Success Manager
2200 Northern Blvd Greenvale, NY 11548
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for client relationships by developing, nurturing, and advocating for their clients and their needs. You’ ll be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management throughout the client life cycle. You’ re responsible for providing counsel and guidance aimed at exceeding the client’ s expectations and their effective use of the The Company product. The Customer Success Manager should approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative. This role serves as a key pre and post-sale resource to our customers. A technical background isn’ t required, but you’ ll need to be comfortable discussing technical topics.
About the Job
- Handle high volume customer contact – conduct regular meetings with clients and make recommendations to provide continued success
- Uphold deep knowledge of, and educate your client on The Company’ s products
- Regularly provide best practice recommendations
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to ensure alignment and transparency of plans
- Ensure clients are maximizing The Company’ s technology solutions and offerings to maximize their effectiveness; recognize gaps and recommend solutions
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion within your customers by understanding their business goals and anticipating their future needs
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a client services or account management role
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Your strongest asset is your ability to communicate and build relationships with people – people describe you as “ polished”
- You’ re highly motivated and collaborative, a natural team player
- You’ re a creative thinker, comfortable implementing out of the box solutions and leveraging past experiences to create new solutions
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Experience within a SaaS organization is preferred but not required
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!