Orangeburg, NY 10962
This is a contract opportunity and the hours are 11: 00-8: 00
You will provide the first point of contact with current and potential customers to meet and satisfy general information needs and online order requests. The Customer Service Lead answers general and specific customer inquiries by phone, chat and email, up sell/cross sell additional products, focuses on delighting our customers and on delivering a service that goes beyond anyone’ s expectations.
What you’ ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Willingness and desire to make consumers happy and deliver service beyond expectations.
- Answer customer inquiries by phone, emails or chat while adhering to strong guidelines and within defined service level agreements.
- Advise customers on the best products for their specific concerns, help them complete their beauty routine through up sell and cross sell of additional products.
- Provide high-level customer service for both scripted and non-scripted scenarios, with customer delight as a main objective.
- Manage calls in support of online marketing strategy for e-commerce website and loyalty programs.
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Previous beauty and call center experience highly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal customer service experience
- Experienced in customer-facing role and dedicated to providing excellent customer experience
- Ability to multi-task projects with different deadlines comfortable
- Experience in using email and phone system is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is necessary
- 40 wpm typing minimum
- High level of accuracy (99%) with spelling and grammar; must pass proficiency evaluation
- English. (French or Spanish fluency a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solver and fast learner
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.