Customer Experience Specialist
616 N Croft Avenue , #1 West Hollywood, CA 90048
The Customer Experience Specialist represents the company’ s ideals of service and quality to the customer. The CES responds to all assigned customer escalations, ensuring a timely response and resolution to issues, ensuring the customer' s overall experience is a positive one. The CES must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and be comfortable with building client relationships.
We view this role as one of the most critical in the company, as we highly value our community’ s loyalty. Human connection is core to our brand and exceptional customer experience is paramount. Our customers are more than consumers. Our customers care about things like thoughtful design and quality and sustainability — even in daily essentials. But best of all they care about making the planet a better place for all of us. That’ s why our customers are our partners in doing good.
You are a service professional who:
- Puts the needs of customers first, with strong listening and communication skills.
- Acts with the customer in mind with a bias for act and results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has an aptitude for multitasking.
- Has developed great networking and relationship management skills.
- Is a smart, natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative.
- Has retail or call center experience and a passion for serving clients.
- Is warm, friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic and has a professional approach.
- Gets excited by growth opportunities and works well in an early-stage business.
- Wants to make an impact and has a global mindset with a passion for sustainability.
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Handle all telephone, email and social inquiries in a prompt, professional and courteous manner while working to ensure first call resolution with every inquiry.
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’ s or customer’ s questions and proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with the leadership team.
- Input and/or update data and file information efficiently and accurately.
- Facilitate a positive experience for our customers, one that is so remarkable, they want to tell their friends and family about the brand.
- Work with cross functional team members from product development, copywriting, marketing, and creative.
Education & Credentials
- 2-3 years of customer service / call center experience or prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
- Proficiency in general computer skills, social media, and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred