Customer Experience Lead
NY, NY 10005
This is a remote Customer Experience Lead, to work to help engage and support the users. The Customer Experience Lead will lead the team to help resolve user issues by assisting in troubleshooting and responding via email and Facebook in a timely manner.
The Customer Experience Lead must be well spoken/written, friendly, and eager to dive into a fast paced environment. This position is crucial to escalating live issues/bugs, collecting information from users, providing and optimizing the customer experience for all brands.
• Cultivate an exceptional Customer Experience: Lead a team of 1 full-time Coordinator and 4 part-time customer support staff
• Audit email support tickets, modify and set new internal guidelines
• Respond to customer emails/chat in a timely manner
• Write and maintain a list of general responses for our most common issues, macros, and FAQ page
• Make data driven decisions: Set KPIs, goals, and objectives for the team, while maintaing high satisfaction score and good relations with VIPs. Develop deep understanding of users, vendors, technology, and best practices to drive operational efficiency
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, QA, and Engineers to address technical crises when they arise
• Moderate Facebook and Facebook messages, manage posts for customer support with status changes to the app, comments, ensure marketing posts are accurate, and reflective of promotion/campaign calendar
• Identify legitimate technical problems, determine escalation level needed
• Work with QA to reproduce and resolve rare technical problems
• Build relationships with VIP players, both through a VIP concierge service and closed discussion group
• Anticipate potential problems or confusion with upcoming promotions or game features
• Collaborate with the CRM/Marketing team to ensure proper responses are in place for upcoming promotions
• Create user surveys to collect feedback to strengthen engagement campaigns
• Manage vendor relations with customer support portal, instrumental in building out brands as company expands
• Manage additional projects, and take on new initiatives, to adapt to company’ s needs and priorities
• Bachelor’ s Degree Required
• Ability to work flexible hours, if needed
• 2+ years in leading a customer support team
• 5+ years experience in customer support, CRM/Marketing, or customer experience
• Familiarity with social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter
• Previous experience with CRM tools, customer support portals, preferably Zendesk
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel. Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with mobile apps and web services
• Proficiency with project management tools, preferably Jira
• Bilingual is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!