Customer Acquisition Manager
500 Mamaroneck Avenue , Suite 510 Harrison, NY 10528
Our client is a rapidly growing, innovative healthcare company focused on developing scientifically validated, naturally powerful supplements and medical devices to treat women’ s common healthcare needs and improve their quality of life.
Our mission at The company is to provide women naturally powerful solutions for the perfectly natural symptoms that occur throughout their lives - from PMS to menopause and everything else along the way. All The company products are hormone-free, meticulously researched, and thoughtfully developed using the safest ingredients possible. These are just a few reasons why The company products are so popular with women and doctors.
Our growing team is composed of highly experienced scientists, marketers, and eCommerce professionals as well as recent graduates, making The company a dynamic and exciting place to work and learn. Our people are talented, motivated, and aim to get better each day. Every one of us is expected to be a leader, a teammate, and to demonstrate passion in all that we do.
The company is looking for a strategic Customer Acquisition Manager to manage and scale our paid marketing channel growth. This is a highly analytical, data-driven role responsible for leading the day-to-day strategy and execution across all key paid marketing channels (e.g. social, search, display and affiliate) to effectively acquire new customer growth for the The company portfolio of products. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing, purpose-driven brand focused on improving women’ s health and overall wellness. This role is reporting to the Head of Digital and eCommerce.
- Architect, execute, optimize and scale the growth strategy for user acquisition campaigns
- Manage all aspects of paid marketing channels (e.g. search, social, display, radio and affiliate); inclusive of ideation, setup, execution, reporting and optimization
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance, continuously optimizing all front-and-back-end attributes of a campaign for maximum direct-response performance
- Manage budgets and drive campaigns to achieve CAC goals as well as sales and revenue targets
- Effectively communicate strategy, reporting and analysis to inform and rally stakeholders around user acquisition objectives
- Lead weekly and monthly reporting for all primary acquisition channels, with support from the partner agencies and analytics team
- Help conceptualize, launch and promote new creative and campaigns
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ statistically valid test and control methodologies to gather data and measure the impact on campaign response, customer value and program ROI
- Select, negotiate contracts and partner with existing and new marketing agencies and vendors to support business needs
- Act as the key day-to-day contact and relationship manager between our paid media agencies and The company
- Bachelor’ s degree with 4+ years of digital marketing experience for an eCommerce DTC company, experience with subscription business a plus
- Deep customer acquisition and paid advertising experience, particularly in paid digital media (SEM, social, display, video, affiliate, etc)
- Experience utilizing rigorous A/B testing techniques, coupled with a strong desire to test & learn
- Exceptional analytical skills with experience in conversion tracking within platforms (i.e Google Analytics), upper funnel metrics analyzation and marketing attribution
- Experience with multi-touch attribution modelling and leveraging MTA platforms to identify channel and spend efficiency
- Highly quantitative, analytical and technical self-starter with the ability to process and understand large data sets and clearly articulate program status to management and provide strategic recommendations for continuous optimizations
- A strong sense of urgency, with detail orientated project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and to prioritize effectively
- Strong financial acumen to ensure we are managing costs as we continue to scale
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and strong attention to details
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience + attractive equity stake in the company
- Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
- 401K plan participation + yearly company match
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused CPG company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
Our Office Locations
The company Health headquarters are in Harrison, New York, which is located in Westchester County, approximately 22 miles north of Manhattan. We also have a satellite location in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. This position will have flexibility to use both locations, depending upon their preference, and the business needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!