Client Services. Project Manager
East Hills, NY 11548
The Client Services Project Manager is responsible delivering successful implementations, managing issues, and aligning with internal peers to provide an exceptional client experience; including engagement, contract signing, production, and roll-out. These projects must be delivered on time, within budget, and meet the client’ s stated operational and business goals while achieving a high degree of client satisfaction. You’ ll coordinate team efforts across The Company and manage the definition for the business requirements and technical specifications. You’ ll manage enhancement requests for existing customers and internally led i.t. projects.
About the Job
• Lead project teams and manage cross-departmental activities associated with projects. Projects range from simple to technical in nature and run one to twelve months. Projects must be delivered on time, within budget, and with a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Ensure a successful software implementation experience for our clients across all of our products by learning our product inside and out, and by developing and managing strong client relationships
• Effectively manage change for all projects, while managing to a fixed schedule
• Work closely with the department heads, finance group and the Executive team to establish the scope and goals of the project and provide leadership for the definition and delivery of project initiatives
• Develop key project documentation to thoroughly understand what’ s needed to complete projects - e.g., statements-of-work, change orders, project plans, issues list, risk management lists, status reports, meeting agendas, post-mortem reports, etc.
• Proactively manage and direct on-site IT staff and report status to Stakeholders as needed
• Develop and manage project plans working with team members to understand problems, focus on bringing issues to resolution, and escalate as necessary to meet timelines
• Must be metric driven and have experience tracking and reporting upon metrics and deliverables
• Must have experience with resource management tools and build all resource needs within master project outline
• You have 3+ years of Project Management experience
• You’ re a customer facing Rock-Star; your clients heavily rely on you for your expertise, with good reason
• You have a BS/BA degree AND at least 5 years of experience with SaaS based solutions
• You understand how to run a successful i.t. project with customer teams
• You’ re comfortable managing change, multiple projects, and client expectations
• You’ re familiar with different system integration and development environments that utilize XML, flat file, API and web services
• You build strong working relationships with internal/external cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and coordinate projects for both technical and non-technical team members
• You can travel from 25% of the time
• You’ re familiar with modern PM tools like Microsoft Project, Jira, and confluenc
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!