CRM Technical Lead
2 Bridge Street Irvington, NY 10533 | Direct Hire
This position will be responsible for data analysis, data integration design, development, support and governance of principles and standards that impact how the customer data is integrated and managed across the enterprise. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise with data management technologies and a desire to drive change through data alignment across the enterprise. In this critical role you will be required to create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct security audits to determine weaknesses in systems/data integration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct system analysis and proof of concepts to design To-Be integration architecture
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans
- Work with business users and other assigned associates to gather and document business requirements, analyze, design, develop and implement user friendly solutions (e.g., processes, reports, etc
- Ensure that technical design processes adhere to industry standard best practices and that they integrate efficiently and effectively
- Architect, Design and Develop data integration interfaces based on principles of Domain oriented architecture, create data mappings and flows, define and build monitoring and alerting solutions around data movement job.
- Write APIs and web services to permit a bi-directional flow of data to and from our partner organizations between various applications such as: Sterling OMS, MI9, Blue Cherry, Magento, NCR (POS) and custom applications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance testing happens on all developed interfaces before deployment
- Monitor operational ETL processes, triaging and resolving issues as they arise
- Familiarity with MuleSoft API Connectivity platform is a plus.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as translating business requirements into technical specs
- Proficient in building integrations utilizing Mulesoft, SOAP, REST webservices, EDI, API to API and other types of data integrations tools/methodology
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Java scripting, C++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc
- Experience working with XML, JSON, EXCEL, CSV, FLAT FILE formats
- Experience working with AS2, HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, SFTP protocols
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Access, JIRA, Confluence, Visio and Smartsheet
- Experience (2-3 years) with CRM, Loyalty and Marketing technologies is preferred
- Experience in data analysis, quality verification and cleansing
- Solid work ethic and ability to use experience, judgment and skills to work effectively as both a member of a team and independently
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple deliverables with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, information sciences or related discipline
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.