Business System Analysts
1 Upper Pond Rd St 400 Parsippany, NJ 07054 | Contract
Looking for a Business System Analyst type to participate in a large enterprise project supporting one or more work streams with the goal of implementing an ERP/Financial System. The ideal candidate will need to have a wide variety of skills and strong communication in order to support activities, such as: gathering, developing and documenting stakeholder requirements, and collaborating closely with technology to ensure delivered solutions meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly integrate and develop a clear understanding of the business teams they represent, be self-motivated and resourceful, and have a strong aptitude for creative problem solving. This role requires the ability to understand financial-related work streams and help drive successful implementation of requirements and process
- Facilitate requirement sessions, provide requirements, provide guidance on creating appropriate requirements, and provide appropriate success criteria
- Participate in design sessions and review technical documentation
- Create, document, and approve User Acceptance Test cases, scenarios, and plans. Communicate testing needs with appropriate resources, perform testing as needed, and share results with work stream counterparts
- Assess impact to Back Office work streams and quickly assimilate the project knowledge and design direction
- Represent one or more Back Office organizations on projects, working closely with and knowing when to involve the business SMEs
- Create process flows for future Back Office and system processes, as well as training material for new systems
- Provide representation on financial processes, transactional flows, and policy and controls to the project
- Manage relationships and communications with process owners in back office.
- Communicate and provide options from the project for impacts to policies and procedures that impact accounting or risk management organizations
- Work with the project manager to ensure delivery of the project requirements
- Manage risks, issues, and defects and escalate as appropriate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Relevant work experience in Finance and technology
- Solid understanding of ERP and/or financial systems, including the development, implementation, and testing
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments
- History of balanced decisions about when more process is beneficial
- Experience and ability to show the transactional flow of multiple back office process areas
- Experience in one or more SLDC methodologies, and ability to show how to work within the process.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!