Business Analyst with Websphere E-Commerce
1130 US-22, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Are you a seasoned Business Analyst with deep functional expertise in eCommerce / WebSphere Commerce?
Our client is actively seeking to hire a BA who is able to translate business requirements into technical language across eCommerce tools and technologies.
These tools include UX, CMS, search / SEO, e-mail marketing, social & analytics, integrations technologies to create relevant consumer experiences for their brands.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB include:
- Assists with creating business requirements document (BRD) based on business requests
- Creates functional designs based on business requirements
- Tracks and manages the requirements traceability matrix
- Enforces the project methodology
- Assists with testing sites and applications to validate business requirements
- Promotes usage of tools such as Axure for wireframe site / page designs
- Provides guidance and direction to business stakeholders in creating marketing campaigns, promotions, web activities, dialog activities online and on mobile platforms
- Prepares comprehensive training plans for business stakeholders and provides ongoing training to internal team members
- Enforces best practices and standards through a strong hands-on knowledge of WebSphere Commerce business tooling and functions
- Follows standard project management methodologies and plays the role of scrum master for small to large implementations during the development lifecycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The right candidate should have strong functional knowledge in WebSphere Commerce, including a good grasp of business tooling consoles and their capabilities.
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a business analyst on eCommerce / WebSphere Commerce engagements
- Experience with Organization Administration console
- Experience with Commerce Management Center (CMC)
- Experience with Site Administration console
- Strong grasp of Content Management System technology (ex: AEM, Sitecore)
- Experience developing functional and technical specifications, test plans and test cases in support of unit and system testing, using disciplined SDLC and / or Agile project methodologies
- Demonstrate excellence in documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals. Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly handle shifting priorities and work towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of business tooling in WebSphere Commerce
- Knowledge of iOS / Android Mobile applications and their relevance with eCommerce processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Visio
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!