Business Analyst/Project Manager POS
700 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083
The Point of Sale (POS) Project Manager/ Business Analyst will contribute their working knowledge of POS in various Retail venues. They will provide guidance and participate in requirements testing and deployment of future POS enhancements.
The right candidate will offer a complete understanding of POS and front-end processes across all store formats. Proven experience in Project Management and the business requirements gathering process is a must!
· Participate as needed in the project definition process. Complete understanding of Point of Sale functionality across all Store formats within the company, including mobile Point of Sale
· Complete understanding of related eCom and mobile web functionality·
· Play a lead role in the business requirements gathering process.
· Provide recommendations during design resulting in a better overall experience at POS for Client' s customers and cashiers
· Define testing strategies and create/execute test plans, suites and scripts in accordance with the project timeline and business requirements
· Partner with IT and other business teams on the overall test approach, including functional, regression, financial and downstream testing activities
· Communication Skills
- Identify and communicate issues or topics that have the potential to impact deployment/adoptability in the stores
- Ability to identify key areas that require further discussion with a broader audience to reach a resolution
· Store Experience
- Schedule time to work the front end in stores to gain an understanding of the transactions and cashier interaction that occur
- Provide insight to the team at corporate regarding successful field practices and opportunities for improvement; propose consistent processes across all concepts where appropriate
· 5-10 years of Retail POS Project Manager experience, PMP preferred.
· Extensive knowledge of POS requirements gathering and testing strategies that will ensure functional solutions are delivered to the stores
· Excellent communication skills; ability to identify pros/cons of issues and provide recommendations
· Ability to interact with other teams/levels within the organization by presenting open issues, decisions and functionality
and communicating back to various teams
· Self-motivated with the ability to identify opportunities to improve the overall store experience
· Ability to manage a project timeline and provide updates as needed
· Willingness to expand knowledge base to other areas of the company
· Some travel required
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!