Business Analyst/Product Manager Req 845-1
Union, NJ 07083
If you love technology and collaboration, this role is for you! This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the transformation of our in-store experience. In a fast-paced environment, this role will be responsible for helping to define new processes and technologies that elevate the associate and customer experience. The individual must be detail oriented, participating in standups, requirement sessions and stakeholder meetings. In this role, communication is key with status updates and reports and cross-functional collaboration.
- Understand and analyze the usage of various hardware and leading technology in the store
- Partner with the product managers, technology teams and other business stakeholders to ensure new features are properly defined, planned, executed, and verified in the stores
- Collaborate with key business and technology partners to execute key initiatives, owning timeline and holding stakeholders accountable to dates and results
- Collaborate with Store -Operations and IT partners to roll out additional hardware or technology upgrade to the stores
- Communicate with the stores about upcoming enhancements or rollout
- Possess excellent communication, time management, organizational skills and demonstrate attention to details
- 3+ years of Business Analyst/ PM experience preferably in Retail with the knowledge of technical and operational processes within stores
- Ability to proactively manage and follow up issues with various stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, Word, SharePoint and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Business Transformation & IT
Sheri first joined The Connors Group in 2002. Her genuine commitment to finding the best outcomes for her clients and candidates has resulted in establishing long term, trust-based partnerships. Sheri believes that above all, clients value results and responsiveness in any partner. A high level of service is always required in recruiting, and asking the right questions about an opportunity helps ensure talent is functionally capable and culturally aligned to their needs.
Candidates value that Sheri always takes the time to understand their career goals… because an opportunity represents more than just a job description. Additionally, candidates are always very appreciative of constant follow up and updates to encourage them through the application process. Maintaining two-way communication for interview management and post-hire follow up; she believes it’s always important to empower others through honest feedback.
Making her clients happy is the most rewarding part of the job! Working with an organization to fill their “top spot” and leveraging her consulting expertise in building out their team… This is a scenario that’s occurred multiple times and something she is certainly proud of in her career. She also loves that she has effectively established and maintained her network. Managing to build relationships over the decades and watch individuals grow in their careers – these are accomplishments that have been incredibly rewarding!
Career goals include continuing to learn and grow, build new client relationships, and develop new practice areas. To be positioned in the market as the go-to person for hiring needs in technology, digital, and business transformation - always both from a consulting and full-time standpoint! Outside of work, Sheri loves to travel! Art, theatre, film, jazz, palates, hiking, cycling, and Star Trek (yes – she’s a Trekkie!) are all interests! A favorite quote – “Nobody ever died wishing they spent more time at the office!”