Business Analyst - Service Now
Union, NJ 07083
Client' s IT Service Management (ITSM) Team strives to provide seamless service and customer experience across all channels. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
Seeking a Business Analyst within the ITSM team to focus on developing and supporting our service management processes and Enterprise wide cloud solution which is built in Service Now platform, by bringing organization and teamwork skills with an unyielding focus on the customer experience.
As a Business Analyst in the ITSM team, you should be able to:
• Partner with the product managers, technology teams and other business stakeholders to ensure that features are properly defined, documented, planned, executed, and verified across all channels and banners using the ITSM system.
• Collaborate with key business and technology partners to generate ideas and execute key initiatives, owning timeline and holding stakeholders accountable to dates and results.
• Collaborate with key business and technology partners to define and implement process improvements and offer guidance to best utilize the platform with ITIL standard that will save manual work, reduce quality issues, and enhance the customer experience.
• Own specific functional areas which would require creating and tracking project plans, managing issues and risks, managing teams indirectly and directly, and creating succinct status reports.
• Actively identify business opportunities, diagnose problems, identify risks, and drive issues to resolution.
• Properly challenge established processes through review of business and functional requirements documents to ensure that products and features adhere to our vision and will deliver the expected quality and value.
• Possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to set and meet deadlines as well as provide direction and appropriate feedback.
Required Skills or Experience
• Bachelor’ s degree with IT, business, computer science or technical focus preferred.
• 3+ years of Business Analyst experience preferably in Service Now or other Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) tools
• Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project, Word and Excel
• Basic knowledge of XML and/or computer programming
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in team environment
• Able to communicate with technical and nontechnical people.
• Experience in Visio or other process flow tool
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.