Associate Mgr. Loyalty Program
485 Lexington Avenue New York, New York 10017 | Direct Hire
The Associate Manager, Loyalty Program Management will be specifically responsible for:
- Developing and managing day-to-day operations of Leaders Club program including back-end system interface and rewards management to ensure a best in class product and customer experience
- Developing and managing promotional marketing approval process to ensure positive ROI on all ongoing loyalty marketing campaigns, seamless offer setup, and ongoing learnings
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless transition between loyalty program vendors
- Partnering with global team to develop and implement an omni-channel strategy and ensure a seamless transition to new rewards platform and membership benefits
- Recommending future phase program/product innovations
- Defining and ensuring ongoing adherence to loyalty program business rules including documenting and maintaining program SOPs
- Managing the annual expense budgeting process including processing monthly invoice reconciliation
Requirements & Experiences • BA/BS required • 3-5 years of experience in loyalty program administration • Experience in global program management and/or product development • Experience with SalesForce a plus
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!