Application Developer - ASP .net
1 North Corporate Drive,, Riverdale, NJ 07457
ASP.net DEVELOPERS - tired of consulting? Would you like a great company with built in career growth?
Seeking a creative, self-motivated person who can multi-task with several tasks/projects at the same time...someone who likes to contribute their ideas and creativity and take pride in their work!
The Developer will work with web pages for our Client' s distributors, and will have EXCELLENT CAREER GROWTH opportunities.
- This position will allow the person to grow into a lead role and get involved with new technology, work closely with the business stakeholders and help to establish new processes.
The Application Developer will design, code, and support functional programs and applications, and will work in a cross-team environment - translating business requirements and processes into easy to use applications, not only internal to the company, but also internet facing.
This position will work in all aspects of the software development life cycle, documenting all information along the way. Currently, the majority of applications are web based, but experience with mobile applications is also a plus.
The ideal candidate will not only be able to translate requirements into software, but also be able to present new and creative ideas to the business.
- Communicate clearly with teams to understand and translate requirements into applications. Meet strict deadlines
- Gather information to evaluate and analyze business processes
- Strong documentation skills of all information and planning
- Work with Business Intelligence tools to provide interfaces to system data (Qlikview, PowerBI)
- Provide technical documents and handbooks
- Able to “ think outside the box” when evaluating all projects
- Perform full testing before launch
- Troubleshoot and debug current applications
- Evaluation of existing applications and suggestions on how to improve
- Support front end server and backend database
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience as an application developer (3 – 5 years)
- Visual Studio
- VB 6
- Windows server and IIS
- SQL Server: configuring/maintaining SQL databases
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Qlikview, PowerBI)
- - Not required but a plus would be experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft CRM and Powershell
- Experience with creating automated work flows (PlanetPress, Microsoft Flow)
Formal Education & Certification
- Degree in a field relating to Application Development
- Full time 40-hour on-site work week.
- Possible travel
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!