71 West 23rd St. NY, NY 10010
This role will create solutions and manage custom modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 system to improve IT services to the business, working collaboratively with business teams to ensure consistent availability and performance of the AX system. The developer will work closely with the project manager and the business users on the business requirement implementation. The individual also produces technical documentation for all changes performed on the AX system. This role works with the in-house and external AX teams to drive the development efforts to support and enhance the ERP systems. The individual also works with the EDI team to develop the business processes to support the company’ s supply chain operations.
• Manage and maintain existing AX processes and integrations
• Design and implement integration with other business systems and partners
• Collaborate with the business teams to understand requirements and build effective AX platform solutions
• Conduct code reviews and execute test plans
• Coordinate with appropriate persons to ensure compliance with change and release management cycles
• Perform system design, recommended configurations, and go-live efforts
• Design, develop, implement and maintain AIF and XML endpoints for integrations
• Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
• Plans work with the goal of platform migration to Dynamics 365
• Troubleshoots and fixes bugs and performance issues in AX applications
• Creates and modifies SSRS reports • Creates and modifies SSIS packages to export/import data • Knows when to use existing AX functionality and when to customize • Writes code to integrate AX with EDI, Salesforce and other enterprise systems
• Assists the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSIS/SSRS)
• Works independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team • Keeps project management team up to date with project status such as, revisions and questions on requirements and documentations for projects.
• Helps project leads in analysis, design, development, and support.
• Assists the project leads in coordinating with management the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of expectations for those timelines.
• Creates technical and functional documentation
• Follows full SDLC in software development.
• Follow all Corporate Policies and Procedures
• Bachelor' s degree or foreign equivalent in a related field of study
• 4+ years’ experience building solutions with the AX development environment, or a comparable mid-market ERP development environment
• 3-5+ years of experience with SQL tables, queries, stored procedures
• Experience with multiple AX functional modules.
• Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports.
• Experience administering MS SQL Server databases, writing stored procedures and queries, database optimization.
• Experience installing and configuring AX and related components
• Experience with additional languages and tools: XML, .NET (C# or other), Visual Studio a plus
• Microsoft AX Developer certifications a plus
• Supply Chain industry experience is a plus
• Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Experience in customization and development in different modules of AX, Analytical Communication skills Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives
• Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills
• Creative, self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.