Union, NJ 07083
ATG Developer responsible for triage and troubleshooting of website and Customer Order issues.
This resource would be responsible for leading a team of 3 developers as a lead on a team of 10 members
They will be responsible for troubleshooting and managing orders that aren' t flowing through to fulfillment
Monitor check out and orders daily
Retail experience would be preferred
5+years in ATG and Java Skills
• Proficient in ATG Commerce Suite, including Catalog and Checkout Pipeline
• Expertise in Core Java, JDK, JEE, JME
• Experience in designing and developing web services, SOAP, REST
• Integrating with 3rd party APIs, including payment, address verification, analytics
• Strong knowledge of SVN/GIT source control, branching strategies
• Extensive database experience, database modeling, PL/SQL
• Basic web application server administration
• Strong problems solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
Contract to hire
Non-local and local candidates are accepted
Phone and in person interview required
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.