Sr Manager, Supply Corporate Business Process
New York, NY 10016
The Corporate Business Process organization leads the definition and adoption of strategic business practices and technologies for the Supply organization across diverse businesses and regions. The Senior Manager position is a key contributor to analyze, develop, implement, measure and optimize global processes driving strategic process excellence and transformational value across the Supply organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Drive the advancement of end-to-end Supply processes, capabilities and performance spanning product development, planning, sourcing, supplier engagement and production.
- Actively partner with regional business teams, IT and suppliers to drive change initiatives and facilitate process for implementation.
- Document, implement, and maintains business process projects with impacts across multiple regions in partnership with project owners
- Work with process and strategy teams in regions and business units to identify risk & benefits of process changes
- Map “ as is” and future-state business processes and technologies, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions
- Resolve potential and actual cross functional issues that affect the process and the organization
- Monitors the results of improvement projects and publishes audit report.
- Delegate & empower cross functional teams to achieve business goals in alignment with process and technology vision
- Continuous improvement of business processes and managing through transition periods
- Ability to facilitate and monitor business process project work and provide feedback to cross functional associates working toward business goals.
- Improve business processes through tools, metrics, and dashboard reporting to enable decision making.
- Communicate internally with the Supply community, Supply Brand and business teams as well as global leveraged team in each region.
- Communicate internally with IT partners on technology vision and roadmap for key processes.
- Communicate externally with vendor partners and outside consultants as needed
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Supply Business Process teams (global and regional), Supply global leadership & their teams, Brand leadership (Planning, Finance, Merchandising leads, etc) & their teams, IT
External: Key suppliers, consultants, industry partners
- Must have strong influencing skills
- Provide recommendations and guide teams to make decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to work with leaders to provide team recommendations for final decisions
- Ability to analyze multiple areas of the Supply business, recommend, and develop comprehensive plans and initiatives to improve business, communication, and performance in multiple areas.
- Comfortable with all levels and cultures/relationship builder, needs to be able to navigate within the organization
- Uses creativity in communication to clearly articulate written and visual messages; includes creative usage of Power Point to convey messages
- Trusted and respected resource as the “ connector” to keep the business on track
- Able to envision creative end-to-end solutions and a clearly articulated vision of process and technology recommendations. Comfortable talking to an integrated technology architecture encompassing multiple tools, stakeholders and capabilities.
Individual contributor & team player at same time - must be able to work independently and to be self-sufficient, but also must be able to act as a team leader and collaborator.
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work in ambiguity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Six Sigma Certification is recommended
- 5-8 years of related business process and/or technology improvement with increasing levels of responsibility or scope
- Project management, PMP certification is an asset
- Work experience with global teams is recommended
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and focus on multiple efforts at once
- University/College degree or prior work experience preferred.
- Ability to laisse seamlessly with technologists and business resources at all levels
- Practical experience of documenting & mapping business processes and technology
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards, modeling, and simulation tools.
- Strong organizational, documentation & presentation skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Ability to influence others cross-functionally, including senior leadership
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Fluent skills and experience with tools such as: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Smartsheet
- Conversant in Supply Chain concepts, leading practice business processes, and functional capabilities
- Experience managing projects; familiarity with