QA / UA Testing Delivery Lead - Digital Team
250 Oak Ridge Road Oak Ridge, NJ 07438
The QA / UA Testing Delivery Lead - Digital SWAT Team will work as part of the Digital SWAT team and is accountable for the overall quality of the The Companys digital solutions. Define and implement the overall quality and user acceptance testing strategy, practices and tools for all digital solutions.
- Lead the digital transformation program’ s software quality assurance strategy and implementation for large systems.
- Define and communicate the overall quality and user acceptance strategy, practices, tools and governance for digital transformation projects.
- Lead/guide internal resources and vendors, working on digital transformation projects, in the successful execution of quality and user acceptance test strategies, standards and processes.
- Act as core team member on all digital transformation projects, especially in matters relative to quality and user acceptance activities.
- Act as a Project Lead/Delivery Lead on quality and user acceptance testing phases of projects.
- Act as a Champion for testing and transformation the organization; and ensure the overall success of digital transformation projects.
- Develop and implement agile quality assurance processes, procedures, programmatic measures, and hold internal and vendor teams accountable for adherence.
- Develop and capture program-level metrics, and perform analytics on metrics which drive program office decisions.
- Drive initiatives such as QA/UA testing strategy and plan creation, manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, or release sign-offs.
- Develop and implement data-driven quality assurance programs and have experience with test data setup along with qualitative and quantitative sampling.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project plans, functional specifications and design documents to create associated test strategies, test plans, acceptance criteria and implementation timelines.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Ensure quality assurance processes, procedures, and standards are implemented and adhered to by the development and testing teams in a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in a technical or scientific field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics.
- 7+ years working in quality assurance and user acceptance testing practices (includes: continuous QA/UA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation).
- 2+ years leading quality assurance and user acceptance testing practices.
- 5+ years of Agile delivery and methodology experience.
- Experience with developing QA/UA testing strategies and managing defects.
- Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA and QA / UAT testing tools.
- Experience in cross-organizational collaboration and integration.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strong leadership, skills along with the ability to develop and execute on strategy.
- Advanced proficiency in QA methodologies and user acceptance best practices.
- Ability to interpret business needs and translate into solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of staff, vendors and third parties
- Must be bondable.
- Exposure to The Companying and/or finance environments preferred.
- Programming experience with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) and design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CDCI).
- Experience leading project teams.
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!