Technical Project and Product Management Lead
New York, NY 10005
Our Client is ready to hire a technically savvy PM with a background in Customer Experience Solutions, specifically E-Commerce and/or E-Services and solid technical knowledge of Web Technologies. The role will be responsible for the feature roadmap and priority definition, the delivery of E-Commerce and E-Services projects, owning the functional & technical requirements, leading the QA and UAT process, managing multiple vendors and internal teams, and supporting Operations.
- Help define a product feature roadmap, manage the backlog and priorities
- Do market and competitor research to help define the roadmap
- Lead E-Commerce and E-Services projects from project discovery to launch phase
- Partner with the business, creative teams, and 3rd party vendors
- Manage internal and external development and QA teams
- Lead requirements workshops, manage project scope, and documentation
- Management of timeline, risks, and changes
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders about project status, risks, change management, and requirements
- Identify risks and escalate on-time through proper channels
- Coordinate launch and deployment on live environment
- Provide frequent & consolidated status of the project to executive stake holders
- Support Operations team with arbitration, escalation, prioritization, and communication
- +5 years of experience doing project management on customer experience related IT initiatives
- Experience with agile methodology
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong communications skills, comfortable with presentations including to executives
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to lead teams, engage stakeholders, and build relationships
- KPI-driven thinking
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Atlassian suite: JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- Experience in both Back End and Front End technologies
- Experience working in a complex enterprise IT environment
- Experience in E-Commerce and E-Services. HYBRIS a plus.
- Experience in system integrations and migrations
- Previous experience with feature roadmap definition and backlog management
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!