Senior Systems Manager
75 Varick St 9th Floor New York, NY 10013
looking for a Senior Systems Manager who will lead the development and implementation for Demand Planning Solutions, MRP and PLM within the global IT team. You will oversee IT-related business needs including Demand Planning, MRP, PLM, all of which support business processes for S&OP, Sourcing, Purchasing, Finance and Sales. In addition, you will build and maintain a positive relationship between IT and business areas and ensure timely support of day to day business processing needs, managing performing technology selection and assessment or similar projects from start to finish; including but not limited to defining requirements, creation of RFPs, working with vendors and customers.
About the Team
The Global IT team at works cross-functionally and across geographies (including our factory in Germany and our office in the UK) to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
- Develop & execute test plans for systems modifications & bug fixes, partnering with business stake holders and vendors for installation and deployment across multiple environments
- Help identify business and/or systems issues and provide alternative options for resolutions
- Train the business user community on systems functionality
- Communicate with external vendors and other departments to resolve production issues, upgrades and software evaluations
- Carry out systems administration included but not limited to user setup, systems configuration, data management & other duties required
- You will need to partner with members of the functional & technical teams, and vendors to deliver solutions and often acting as a project or team lead.
- Help deliver projects to completion for areas listed above.
This should describe you:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with S&OP, supply & demand planning, lean manufacturing and inventory planning for a global wholesale brand, direct to consumer or CPG
- Must have knowledge and successful implementation of Demand Planning Software, MRP and PLM
- Troubleshoot systems issues and propose and implement solutions with key stakeholders
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Planning, Finance Systems is a must
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes
Here' s who you' ll work with:
- Reporting to IT Director Enterprise Systems
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to S&OP, Sourcing, Manufacturing, R&D and Finance.
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.