Senior OnBase Technologist, Content Management
250 Oak Ridge Road Oak Ridge, NJ 07438
As the Content Management Senior OnBase Technologist you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the OnBase content management system including, IT requirements, system security, configuration, product installation, data governance and support. Also includes the installation of OnBase software and modules, integrations with various systems, performing upgrades, new product development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of the OnBase system.
The Content Management Senior OnBase Technologist works closely with other Business Lines and staff to provide end user support and training. Maintain a high level of confidentiality in the processing of content and reports.
· Maintains the content management system environment by assisting the technical support team with installation of all software updates, resolving issues, keeping documentation current, etc.
· Provide day to day support for document management system users including assistance in training, documentation, system troubleshooting, and technical support for OnBase software applications and development, as well as OCR software applications, technologies, and equipment.
· Administer overall control of OnBase taxonomy.
· Provide direction to the technical support team and deliver thorough testing of changes before they are migrated to the production environment. Prepare and execute testing plans prior to release of enhancements.
· Analyze, resolve, and document technical issues.
· Configure new products/modules and processes.
· Assist in special OnBase projects and objectives such as document conversions, and document management audits.
· Implement and oversee system retention strategies.
· Have knowledge and understanding of all aspects of custom workflows including interface design, backend database design/management, reporting tools, document/record access, and configurations of external integrations with OnBase.
· Provides insight and recommends direction for future content management technology solutions.
· Keeps current on all document management compliance and technical knowledge by attending training and workshops as needed.
· Assist in formulating Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans and execute testing on a regular basis.
· Assist in development and implementation of plans for migration of legacy documents/records into the content management system.
· Coordinates and tracks all change requests; follows up with internal customers and vendors.
· Assists the Manager with special projects, requests and miscellaneous duties
· Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
· 4+ years working experience developing and maintaining document and record management solutions such as OnBase 16 or greater
· OnBase Advanced Certified System Administrator (OACSA)
· OnBase Certified Installer (OCI)
· 4+ years working experience with OnBase Document Import Processor; Unity Client; Unity Forms; APIs; App Enabler; COLD; User Support
· Expert knowledge of pertinent guidelines, procedures and edits in conjunction with OCR (optical character recognition) modules.
· Experience training documents utilizing OCR technology.
· Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server database architecture/SQL syntax.
· Effectively apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues, and makes sound decisions based on evaluation of available information.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong multitasking skills
· Ability to work independently
· Advanced problem solving and attention to detail
· Proficient using computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Critical thinking skills with the ability to think logically.
· Intermediate writing fundamentals, page layout, document structure and design.
· Must be Bondable.
· Experience with OnBase version 18
· Hands-on experience with at least 2 large scale OnBase implementations
· Hands-on experience with at least 2 OnBase major version upgrades
· OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA)
· OnBase WorkView Certification (OCWV)
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
· Microsoft MCSA – SQL Database Administration
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!