Senior Business Analyst/ServiceNow
Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as five or more years experience working as an IT asset analyst
- Strong knowledge and five years plus experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports
- Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool
- Possess Bachelor’ s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or in other related field
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM.
Collect and analyze business requirements for project’ s by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis. Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents. Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units. Communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to deliver the projects requirements. Engage in multiple initiates simultaneously. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.