SAP FICO Specialist
Piscataway, NJ 08854
We are looking for a Specialist that is in the SAP FICO space.
Functional Responsibility: List in order of importance this position’ s main functions and responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements.
- Work with business teams to understand and finalize requirements of future initiatives
- Partner with business on finding new innovative ways of working (including process and system changes)
- Investigate system solution options to satisfy business requirements and present those back to the business.
- Write functional and technical specifications
- Perform SAP configuration of the FI and CO modules
- Partner with external SAP skilled resources to develop enhancements
- Perform system/integration testing
- Document configuration, interfaces, etc.
- Perform root cause analysis on incidents reported by business clients and proactively keep the business informed on the status of issues
- Resolve incidents in conjunction with external SAP and Chanel IT resources
- Perform analysis of the system to find areas that can be improved
- Write functional specs, design, build, test enhancements to existing functionality
- Assist with archiving FICO objects
- Document existing configuration, interfaces, etc.
- Support Accrual Process being built into SAP for Demo Commissions
- General knowledge of SAP SD and MM areas
- Configuration and support of Kronos Time & Attendance Application (not required skill for position)
- Minimum Skills and Knowledge:
- · BS or BA in a relevant field
· Background in accounting and finance required
· Computer science courses
· SAP FICO training/certification
- Minimum Education:
- 3-5 years of experience SAP FICO configuration and functional support – Manufacturing company
- Finance and accounting experience – Manufacturing company
Consulting experience a plus
- Special or Preferred Requirements of the Position:
- · Knowledge of accounting and finance business processes
· Knowledge of manufacturing and retail processes
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· ERP knowledge - SAP FICO Configuration
· FI – General ledger, asset management, accounts payable/receivable
· CO – Cost & profit centers, internal orders, product costing, profitability accounting
· General knowledge of SAP SD and MM modules (especially as they impact/relate to FICO)
· Knowledge and use of IT industry best practices
· Excellent project management skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.