SAP FICO Analyst
One Meadowlands Plaza 9th Floor East Rutherford, NJ 07073
SAP FICO Analyst, Financial and Administrative Systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help update Client' s financial systems and processes to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Primary focus will be in the SAP platform, but he/she will engage in support and solution development in other platforms – Great Plains.
- Play a lead role as an SAP Finance Analyst in cross-functional projects; integrating Finance with other Functions
- Partner with Finance and Compliance Teams to ensure SOX compliance for our internal business systems
- Go-to IT Finance resource for the transition to SAP ECC Retail from existing ERP legacy systems
- Translate business requirements into specs and properly configured and tested SAP solutions
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend technologies that will support and improve the financial systems platform
Requirements: education, qualifications, work experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Technology or Accounting related program
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing finance solutions on the SAP platform
- Ideally ECC 6 and above in a Retail business; minimally in a CPG operation
- Strong financial functional/ business knowledge coupled with technical skills
- Deep and broad finance configuration is a must; prefer some level of ABAP experience (techno/functional)
- Previous Accounting experience a plus
- Specific SAP Knowledge requirements:
- Banking (EBS)
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Accounts Payable, and interfaces with third part check printing and related AP bank interfaces
- Integrations experience with systems like Concur, ADP, or treasury management systems is a plus
- Strong SD and MM integration knowledge
- Strong Financial Reporting experience required – ECC/Hyperion/Business Objects/Business Warehouse, etc.
- Experience writing functional specifications
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance
- Prior experience with Service Now ticket system a plus
- A strong customer-first service approach with end users
- Self-motivated and independent demonstrating initiative and a desire to achieve and learn
- An approach to work which is conscientious and methodical; a strong work ethic with the focus and drive to see tasks through to completion
- Accountable – meets commitments
- Operates with a sense of urgency, yet with a professional, delivery oriented approach
- Builds trust using effective communication and a customer service oriented approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to lead presentations, requirements workshops and project related discussions with associates and senior leadership.
- Facilitates team relationships and team work across the organization and among a diverse workforce; emphasis on doing the “ right thing”, not necessarily the popular thing
- Innovates using strong and creative problem solving skills.
- Confident, yet with an ego firmly in check
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.