Process Improvement & Project Management Officer
15 Olympic Drive Orangeburg, NY 10962
Title: Process Improvement & project Management Officer
Reporting to: CFO
- Support the Operation in its transformational journey towards a more efficient and consumer centric organization.
- Ensure project management of the Operation’ s main initiatives to drive efficiency, productivity and accelerate growth.
- Ensure our current processes, S&OP’ s and protocols in all company departments are secured and documented.
- Support the organization transitioning with CFG business carve out and Servicing model change.
- Project Management / process improvements:
- Ensure the Project Manager role for Company’ s key projects.
- Identify process improvements opportunities, assess potential gains, prioritize and propose action plans and timeline.
- Support the organization in its back office transformation (Global ERP and REBOOT projects).
- Ensure global alignment on local initiatives and projects.
- Proactively propose new solutions and ideas to further improve our processes, systems and tools.
- Internal Controls:
- Define a plan to test some key process.
- Define with the teams an improvement plan (including relevant procedures to be developed).
- Follow-up on the Group and local action plan.
- Ensure proper and standardized documentation of the action plan implementation and related procedures.
- Perform post implementation audit.
- Document and data management:
- Implement and maintain a proper document & data management process & system.
- Collect existing procedures and organize / classify them.
- Identify key process where no procedures exist.
- Define action plan to create missing key procedures.
- Support the teams in developing proper procedures.
- Minimum bachelor degree, MBA a plus, in Project Management & Process improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perfectly organized.
- Team player.
- French & Spanish speaking a plus.
- Experience in Cosmetic industry and baseline knowledge of US retail market a real plus.
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.