Process Improvement & Project Management Officer
15 Olympic Drive Orangeburg, NY 10962
fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’ re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’ re looking for a Process Improvement & Project Management Officer based in Orangeburg, New York.
You will support the Operation in its transformational journey towards a more efficient and consumer centric organization.
What you’ ll do:
You will ensure project management of the Operation’ s main initiatives to drive efficiency, productivity and accelerate growth. You will assure our current processes, S&OP’ s and protocols in all company departments are secured and documented. You will contribute to our people-centric pillar which is an important part of our Group.
- Identify process improvements opportunities, assess potential gains, prioritize and propose action plans and timeline.
- Define with the teams an improvement plan (including relevant procedures to be developed).
- Implement and maintain a proper document & data management process & system.
- Ensure global alignment on local initiatives and projects.
- Proactively propose new solutions and ideas to further improve our processes, systems and tools.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, challenging and fast- paced environment
- Hands on with the ability to work independently
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenge
- Minimum bachelor degree, MBA a plus, in Project Management & Process improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player attitude and you are hands on
- Experience in Cosmetic industry and baseline knowledge of US retail market a real plus.
- French & Spanish speaking a plus
- Standout brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.