350 County Rd Jersey City, NJ 07037
Job Title: Network Engineer
Successful candidate will have bachelor' s degree in related field or equivalent experience required.6+ years of experience with Cisco router/switch/DatacenterNOlP products and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Preference is for candidate to have existing current CCNP or CCIE certification in Route
- Switch and/or Datacenter with extensive knowledge relating to Wide Area Network. (MPLS, VPN Tunnels, DMVPN), Local Area Networks (VLAN, Port Channeling, etc.)
- Proficient with Wireless networking technologies
- Cisco UCS chassis, Fabric interconnects and Cisco 9K' s
- Cisco Catalyst 6800 Core Switching
- Minimum of five years' experience deploying and supporting scalable routed and switched networks
- Hands-on experience with enterprise-class routers, switches, and firewalls, including Cisco and non-Cisco equipment
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy and/or equivalent
- Experience with F5 Load balancers a plus
- Good understanding of network and routing protocols (DNS, DHCP, EIGRP, BGP, PIM &
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities, including packet-level traffic analysis experience with systems administration in a mixed Linux/Windows enterprise environment
- Experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms (e.g., PRTG, syslog-ng, SFlow) knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python) to automate tasks excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Cisco and BlueCoat networking equipment is a plus
- Willingness and ability to selflessly lead or follow to achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects; ability to meet deadlines
- Proven problem solving, organization and communication skills are essential.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.