Manager, Digital Performance Marketing - Northern America
200 5th Avenue New York, NY 10010
Our well known, iconic NYC based retail client is seeking a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to support their North America Digital Performance Marketing initiatives.
- The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting Client' s North American digital performance marketing program.
- The Manager will partner with their agency and must be an expert in Paid Search (SEM), as well as strongly versed in Integrated Search and lower funnel Paid Social, and Display marketing tactics.
- The Manager will work cross functionally with internal and external partners on overall strategies, implementing CRM initiatives, project managing the onboarding of new partners and overseeing the day to day management of the paid search marketing (SEM) efforts.
- The Manager will lead all integrated search programs and all lower funnel digital marketing efforts. This role fills a critical function within a growing digital team and will be supported by cross functional team members.
Paid Search/SEO/Integrated Search
- Work with SEM agency around management and execution of paid search and shopping campaigns
- Create goals and manage forecasts
- Oversee integrated search strategy with agency and execute on key recommendations, while also aligning with the Global SEO team on key initiatives
- Actively partner with agency and oversee their management of paid search campaigns to maximize sales/order production within efficiency targets and weekly and monthly budgets
- Work directly with search engine representatives to take advantage of new offerings, tests as well as acquire ideas for building efficient scale and solicit performance data for program optimization
- Utilize adobe analytics to analyze landing pages and design tests with the agency
- Responsible for monthly billing and accrual process for SEM with the help of Assistant E-commerce Manager
- Strategize and manage lower funnel marketing tactics, such as programmatic tests and product based retargeting
- Align with global brand and media teams to define and build goals for partner agency in accordance with the company’ s focus on efficiency and revenue driving initiatives
- Streamline reporting received from agencies and internal sources to compile a broader picture of performance
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Stay abreast of industry changes and offerings
- Ensure marketing costs are in-line with budget
- Work with agency as well as internal teams to optimize product feed for use product based marketing efforts (PLAs, DPAs, Display Retargeting)
- Close collaboration with the Global Customer Insights & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Team and the NA Assistant Manager of Customer Insights and Analytics to effectively leveraging customer data & insights to drive sales online & improve gross margin rates
- Act as the day-to-day intermediary for problem solving and leadership
- Be the champion and regional business point person for utilizing new tools and products
- Participate as a business owner in attribution projects
- Share learnings throughout the organization and foster a collaborative test and learn environment
- Communicate with internal teams as well as extensive collaboration with Brand and Merchandising team around store openings, new products and other marketable initiatives.
- Consistently educate broader teams and leadership on the roles and expected outcomes of each channel and how efforts drive new/repeat customers, higher AOV, conversion and revenue
- Manage internal reporting, such as channel forecasts
Bachelor’ s Degree
Qualifications 4-6 years of Performance/Digital Marketing experience within SEM and Paid Media with both agency and brand side experience.
Successful track record of increasing acquisition retention and conversions while managing against goals.
Strong attention to detail
Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations and present them in a logical manner
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to synthesize, organize and present data) for interacting with internal clients of all levels and functions
Organized, self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
Strong multi-tasker who pays close attention to detail and is a natural problem-solver
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Certification in Google Adwords
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!