Head of Retail Support
Terminal Stores-606 West 28th New York, NY 10001
Own retail support for the Americas, covering 850+ stores
Manage offshore support team to ensure timely support and improved performance to KPIs
Have a constant improvement mindset, recognizing issues and implementing process improvements to proactively resolve
Be able to work in a large organization, across multiple teams, thru various levels to get the job done
Revolutionize support delivery to the business – KPI driven, data, monitoring, etc…
Partner with the business to ensure support is being delivered appropriately
Manage projects are required / requested
- Manage the relationship with the stakeholders
- Experience with Point of Sales (POS) systems / applications. CEGID is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track of hands-on experience with POS functionality
- Understanding of Store Infrastructure (basic or advanced)
- Advanced understanding of Helpdesk Store Support / proven ability to supervise
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Effective communication: Email and Phone
Meet Your Recruiter
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.