Functional expert Dynamics AX-Supply Chain & Mfging
2 Tower Center Blvd 19th Floor East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Regional Functional Supply Chain and Manufacturing Expert - Microsoft Dynamics AX
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE.
- Contribute to Microsoft Dynamics AX support (maintenance, evolutions and new projects) in Americas markets acting as key interlocutor for Supply Chain and Manufacturing topics.
- Contribute to support on integration with ancillary’ s systems related to Operations domain (Forecasting, WM integration, E-com integration, POS integration…).
- Lead, analyze and supervise the implementation of new functionalities required by the user community. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training of enhancements and modifications to the software systems based on user request.
- Provide service to the user community by supporting and assisting in problem resolutions to ensure error-free applications.
Change Request management
- Propose the solution design to the Business and Technical teams in accordance with technical team suggestions
- Write detailed specifications on Ax, interfaces and middleware solutions (BizTalk) and have them approved
- Follow-up of developments
- Define test approach and support Users Acceptance Tests
Support and Maintenance
- Analyze production issues and manage corrective actions in coordination with development teams (local / central)
- Participate in interface / batch job daily monitoring and corrective actions
- Participate in month-end verification activities
- Provide support to users across US and South America markets.
- Share and educate users and other team members on existing process and evolutions.
- Workload split 50 % on each aspect: 50% Change request management, 50% Support and maintenance
Sales, profit, company headcount, budget responsibility, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze issues and requests and formalize a synthetic proposal on the software architecture and changes, their impact and workload
- Ability to follow-up development full lifecycle and assist user during testing phase in accordance to LVMH best practices
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and in a team with other department members, users or consultants
- Effective communication skills
Reports directly to the Regional Business Process Owner Operations
- MS Dynamics AX 2009
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing functional skills knowledge
- Ticket management
- Interfaces management (monitoring and reprocessing)
- SQL skills (read/report/data dump)
- Atlas (Globe Software) knowledge is a plus
- Ideally experienced in international / multi-brands context + knowledge about luxury industry / retail industry
- Analytical and solution driven
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on MS Dynamics AX
The position of Functional analyst provides upward mobility to become Project Manager
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!